I'm on celexa, (citalopram) I have been on it for almost 25 days. One of the side affects is insomnia. I got trazadone, but im still not sleeping as as I used to. What are more ways to sleep well? Help!

See your doctor. If Celexa (citalopram) is causing insomnia almost a month into treatment, discuss with your doctor the idea of a different medication for the same goal. There are many other ssri or snri medications that might be helpful without causing insomnia and then you wouldn't need to add trazadone or another medication for sleep. The chance is very good that you would do well with a different medication. Good luck!
Celexa (citalopram) Since u r on 2 antidepressants and assuming they are helping your depression, it is best to work with what u r taking , under advisement from your doctor, and maximize the dose instead of adding another medicine or switching. One idea is taking Celexa (citalopram) in morning & trazodone up to 300mg. At bedtime. Discuss with your doctor.