What could this skin problem on my top finger joint be?

See dermatologist. If you have a skin rash that is persistent i would recommend seeing a dermatologist.
Describe as best as . You can. There is no pics at this time to see what the lesion look like.

Related Questions

Finger joint pain after fever and bump on skin?

A pic is worth a lot. Not enough info to make any determination of what's going on. A pic would help and a little more detail about the history. Read more...