How could I relocate my dislocated shoulder?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Go to Er
If you can relocate it yourself you have recurrent shoulder instability surgery can keepit in and stable there is a technique over the back of chair pain control and muscle relaxation is usually needed.

In brief: Go to Er
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Jack Choueka
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Best not to
It is always best to seek medical attention after a shoulder dislocation.
However this is not always possible and one may have to relocate their own shoulder at times. There are several ways to accomplish this one way is to me face down on a bed with the arm hanging over the side and have traction placed on the dislocated arm straight down.

In brief: Best not to
Dr. Jack Choueka
Dr. Jack Choueka
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine