How could I heal a dislocated shoulder fast?

Ice. Ice the shoulder 3-5 times per day, for 20 minutes at a time. Also, take an over the counter anti-inflammatory medication. You may use a sling for a few days for comfort, but no longer than that.
Physical therapy. I assume your shoulder "was popped back" in place. At this time, you need to focus on getting your muscles to go back to normal routine. Physical therapy, primarily pain control and range of motion exercises should be at the basis of rehabiltation.
Hard to do. A true dislocation of the shoulder is a major orthopedic injury . The timetable is months and months. Immobilization followed by therapy will help speed recovery but these things typically take time and can't be progressed too quickly.
Avoid rein jury. Unfortunately, you can't speed up the healing process very much but you can prevent reinjury during the healing phase which could lead to in increased risk of problems in the future. Avoid returned to play for 2-3 months or cocking the shoulder so you let the torn tissues heal as best as possible.