How could I heal a dislocated shoulder fast?

Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Ice.
Ice the shoulder 3-5 times per day, for 20 minutes at a time.
Also, take an over the counter anti-inflammatory medication. You may use a sling for a few days for comfort, but no longer than that.

In brief: Ice.
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Aruna Seneviratne
Depending on your age, you may need surgery to stabilize your shoulder to prevent it from happening again and again.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Physical therapy
I assume your shoulder "was popped back" in place.
At this time, you need to focus on getting your muscles to go back to normal routine. Physical therapy, primarily pain control and range of motion exercises should be at the basis of rehabiltation.

In brief: Physical therapy
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Charles Toman
Sports Medicine
In brief: Hard to do
A true dislocation of the shoulder is a major orthopedic injury .
The timetable is months and months. Immobilization followed by therapy will help speed recovery but these things typically take time and can't be progressed too quickly.

In brief: Hard to do
Dr. Charles Toman
Dr. Charles Toman
Dr. Mark Hutchinson
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Avoid rein jury
Unfortunately, you can't speed up the healing process very much but you can prevent reinjury during the healing phase which could lead to in increased risk of problems in the future.
Avoid returned to play for 2-3 months or cocking the shoulder so you let the torn tissues heal as best as possible.

In brief: Avoid rein jury
Dr. Mark Hutchinson
Dr. Mark Hutchinson