Does mthfr heterozygous c677t mutation affect pregnancy?

Likely not much. The existing evidence does not support any strong connection between heterozygotes for either the c or a mutations of mthfr and poor pregnancy outcomes. Homozygotes may well be at greater risk. Depending on clinical history, different levels or surveillance and possible intervention can be considered.
No. It really should not. In fact that is really an old test which is not really tested for very often. It affects a hormone pathway and homocysteine is something that can build up. So mthfr really is not very useful. And being heterozygous is almost never harmful.
No. Screening everybody for polymorphisms at this locus has been promoted by a big-money lab. The test is pricey and not standard, but lawyer-shy physicians may feel they need to test everybody. A majority of women are told they have a health problem. I believe this is unfortunate and that real mthfr disease is extremely rare.