How long could it take to recover from carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel surgery?

Depends on severity. Somewhat different for the two. Carpal tunnel involving the median nerve at the wrist has a very quick recovery with many people feeling better immediately after surgery and returning to work sometimes in the same week or at most 3 or 4 weeks later. Cubital tunnel is very different involving the ulnar nerve at the elbow and sometimes requiring transposition of the nerve. Recovery is longer.
Open or endoscopic? Depending on the surgical technique, recovery is between 2-6 weeks. There is minimal difference between the recovery times for endoscopic and open carpal tunnel releases. However, there are many options for cubital tunnel syndrome. Endoscopic cubital tunnel release has a 1-2 week recovery time. Submuscular ulnar nerve transposition requires 6 weeks of restricted motion, followed by therapy.
6 and 12 weeks. About 6 weeks for a carpal tunnel release and about 12 weeks for a cubital tunnel release.
1 week to 3 months. The majority of my patients are back to work with unrestricted activities in 8 days after endoscopic carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel release. Most can do light duties at their desk the next day. Now if they have more labor intensive jobs or it's a workman's compensation injury, then it could take longer.