What sport can you suggest for someone with bow legs?

Depends on Severity. The answer really depends on how bow legged someone is and what age. Children may have a real problem and should be assessed by a pediatric orthopedic surgeon. Adults would probably be better off with low impact activity but if you to run see a specialist (orthopedic, physical therapist, podiatrist) to be fit for inserts (orthotics) to help take stress off the back, hip, knees, ankles and feet.
Any. Horseback would be the humorous answer but many of us have some bowing and play anything.