I have pain on both sides of my buttock. Muscles in both legs constrict when standing, sitting and walking causing unbearable pain. Ankles hurt?

Dr. Eric Lullove
Podiatry

In brief: Nerve Entrapement

Sounds like you might have a degenerative lumbar disk that is sliding out of position and impinging the l5-s1 nerve root.
The unbearable pain is consistent with neurological pain syndrome. See your pcp or see a spinal specialist for a more accurate diagnosis.

In brief: Nerve Entrapement

Dr. Eric Lullove
Dr. Eric Lullove
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: This cetainly

Warrants a medical visit, and that would be before even adding the ankles hurt.
...The pain may be neurological in origin. I would recommend you see an orthopedist, neurologist or physiatrist. Please do not wait and see one immediately.

In brief: This cetainly

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Arnon Rubin