With degenerative disc disease, facet arthrosis, nerve compression, buldging discs lumbar and cervical regions, synovial cyst posterior lumbar region in spine, continueum spasms, the need of surgery is the option as of now. I have been through all treatme

Unsure of question. Most surgeons exhaust non-operative care before recommending surgery. Non-operative care can include medications (anti-infammatory arthritis type medicine or pain medications), physical therapy, activity modification, exercise, bracing, chiropractic care, interventional pain management (injections), or alternative medical approaches.