How can I lose weight without exercising when I have cervical injury(broken beauty bone)?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Electrical stimulati
Electronic muscle stimulation (E.
M.S) is a revolutionary muscle exercise concept for use in your own home. Body shaper home muscle stimulator systems are portable, light weight electronic workout units that have been scientifically designed and proven to exercise body muscles fast, efficiently & effectively through a series of stimulated contraction & relaxation phases. Helps with pain&weight loss.

In brief: Electrical stimulati
Electronic muscle stimulation (E.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Bryan Levey
Weight loss is a matter of calories in vs.
Calories out. If you eat fewer than you burn, you lose weight. The marjority of the calories you burn every day are used by things like breathing and maintaining your body temperature, so you don't need to be doing high impact aerobics every day to lose weight (but it helps). I have no idea what a "beauty bone" is.

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine