I havebeen experiencing bouts of dizziness since 2008, these episodes are gwtting more frequent. I have visited several doctors and this issue is atyle unresolved. I have no pre existing conditions. What could be causing this?

Dr. Jagdish Mishra
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Multiple reasons

Could be a number of things: your age and other symptoms? Neurological, ENT related, low BP or even uncontrolled high bp, arthritic changes, vasovagal, dehydration.
. The list is very long. An md has to gear the work up based on your symptoms and unfortunately many a times, the cause remains elusive.

In brief: Multiple reasons

Dr. John McMahan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Dizzyness

Dizziness can be caused by ear, eye, brain and neck problems.
It is important to make a diagnosis. Ent's and their subspecialty otologists specialize in this area.

In brief: Dizzyness

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology