I take nabumetone, methotrexate, enbrel, plaquenil, vitamin d and folic acid for RA & dermatomyo. Which of these is making it difficult to lose wight?

None of the above! Mtx, enbrel, (etanercept) ho-q, vit d3, and Folic Acid will not cause wt. Gain. Some fluid retention is not uncommon with nsaids, but it stops shortly after starting. I would suggest that your medication cocktale may be increasing appetite, and inactivity imposed on you by your illness is the most likely factor! arthritis patients frequently gain 5-6 lbs per year.