It is 2 weeks after my period and I am having a steady brown discharge that is getting increasingly darker this is accompanied by a dull achy pain in the lower right abdomen should I see a doctor?

YES ASAP A GYN. You need an exam, blood work , including a blood preg test and an ultrasound as if you are preg it may be abnormal or you could be having pain from an ovarain cyst, endometriosis , fibroid or other non pregnancy problems, if the pain gets worse this weekend go to the er, i used to practice in indy yrs ago , there are many good gyns you can see.