What could I do with my deformed chest?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: What's your deformit
It would be helpful to know what your deformity is.
Were you born with it or acquired later in life? Do you have any heart/lung problems caused by the deformity or causing the deformity? How disfiguring and emotionally disturbing is it? These answers will help us guide you more precisely with what to do next.

In brief: What's your deformit
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Type of deformity
Chest deformity come in two types: excavatum and carinatum. Excavatum is also know as funnel chest and in depressed.
Carinatm is a deformity where the breast bones protrudes. Excavatun can be fixed with minimally invasive techniques, nuss procedure. Carinatum can be fixed with external compression brace that can usually correct proiblem in 3 to 6 months.

In brief: Type of deformity
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine