I am having hip arthroscopy this week. If I test positive for anemia, should they still do the surgery?

Depends... Anemia is not uncommon in many situations... Eg. Menstruating women. It also depends on the severity, your age, co-existent medical problems, etc. Your primary care doctor should be able to answer this more accurately. This is purely elective surgery... Make sure you are in the best health possible before surgery. Do not worry about the inconvenience to the surgeon!
Scopy or plasty? Scopy probably ok, unless anemia severe enough to pose a threat to safely undergo anesthetic or other health problems. Hip replacement -arthroplasty- can lose significantly more blood and lead to transfusion. More important is to find cause for unexplained severe anemia, and that may itself be a reason to delay elective surgery.
Anemia. If you are anemic, surgery should be postponed until a thorough hematologic work up is performed and completed. Hip arthroscopy is "elective.".
It would be ok. The blood loss grom surgeru will be10-20cc its the anesthesiologists call.