How can I use the bathroom after hip arthroscopy surgery?

Yes. The small portal incisions are out of harms way and will not prevent normal use of the bathroom. You may well be significantly slower with all the logistics involved but still able indeed. Sitting with hip flexed to 90 degrees is allowed after arthroscopy. Most arthroscopy distraction systems have a large firm but soft post centered about your perineum. This can cause postoperative discomfort.
Carefully... Though initially it may be difficult, you should be able to use the bathroom after hip arthroscopy. Sitting carefully and trying to keep the operative leg straight may be necessary initially. Sometimes an elevated toilet seat or a bedside commode may be helpful. Talk to your doctor about the specifics of your procedure to get a better idea of what to expect.
Normally. Most people can make it work by just sitting on the commode with their leg straight out. Some people benefit from the elevated commode. You surgeon can order one of these for you. Thanks.
Hip arthroscopy. Following hip arthroscopy you must be mindful about not hyper-flexing your hip; as such, you may want to place a higher seat on the toilet;.