What diffuses the tear of the anterior cruciate ligament with posterior displacement within the intercondylar?

Nothing. There is nothing that would "diffuse" a tear of the anterior cruciate ligament (acl). Acl is one of only few ligaments in our body that is entirely intra-articular which means it is not within soft tissues but is sitting inside the joint space with some surrounding joint fluid. This atmosphere makes it impossible for the ACL to heal (which I am assuming what you meant by diffuse).
Rephrase. Please rephrase your question. It doesn't make any sense.