Medication for ulnar nerve entrapment? Does it cure on its own? Its been 4 days tsince im experiencing numbness in my pinky and ring finger of right hand uptil my elbow

Cubital tunnel. Inflammation and compression of the ulnar nerve around the elbow can cause numbness/tingling in the ring and small fingers. This is called cubital tunnel syndrome and is treated with oral/injectable steroids, nsaid's, therapy. It is also important to avoid extreme elbow flexion and pressure on the inside part of the elbow. See a board certified orthopaedic hand surgeon for treatment./surgery.
No medication. There is no medication that helps nerve entrapements. This sounds like a cubital tunnel which is a pinched nerve in the elbow. You can try an elbow brace at night which keeps you elbow straight which takes the pressure off the nerve.