Hi I hve got pain in left leg that starts frm leg joint n when I go to to bed when leg straight then burning in hip n in thigh n under foot starts n upper par between left leg is numd I have got piles n urine infection as well kindly tell me what sh

Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Hard to know

But pain that extends down the leg can be caused by nerve pinching or, more urgently, blood vessel problems such as artery blockage or a deep vein blood clot.
Persistent and severe symptoms, particularly when in the setting of infection, need to be evaluated urgently. Hope this helps.

In brief: Hard to know

Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine