What causes anal pressure, right hip and lower back pain? Ct of pelvis normal bw normal. Can the CT of my pelvis show the cecum? Can it be sciatica?

Spine Injury. This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist.
Depends. Does the pain radiate from the back? Are you concerned about the cecum? The cecum is likely visualized on pelvic ct if it is in the normal location.
Lots of things. Your doctor will have to continue to look until your symptoms can be adequately explained. Getting a second opinion can go a long way in making you more confident about the information you receive.