I have a lot of pain behind my left wrist. Left leg swollen below my knee. Toes and heels numb shooting pains in feet low iron in blood test?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: You have a

Few issues here. You need to be careful the swelling below the knee is not in the calf region as a clot is a serious problem. The wrist pain i would see an orthopedist for who can comment on your other issues as well.
Not sure if that. Swelling is impinging a nerve causing the foot and toe numbness or if they are unrelated.

In brief: You have a

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See your doctor

This is never normal.
See your doctor. He/she will listen to you, perform an examination, and possibly order tests to find out what's wrong.

In brief: See your doctor

This is never normal.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Vikram Patel