If my milk supply is decreasing, does that mean it is drying up?

Yes. If you are not feeding your baby as frequently as you were before, your milk supply will start to decline. It is still possible to increase your milk supply, however, if you want to. Pumping frequently in between feedings will help to stimulate your body to produce more milk. Also, be sure too that you are getting good sleep, remaining well hydrated, and maintaing a low-stress lifestyle.
Yes. If your milk supply seems to be decreasing you may not be breastfeeding enough or not emptying your breasts completely. You likely need to increase the frequency of your feeds or use a pump to keep the supply consistent or increased.