I take Depakote for seizure normally I take 500mg tid but I am working nights and I am concerned because I am missing my noon dose due to being asleep?

In brief: May not be an issue

Depakote can often be take twice daily, due to fact the levels are usually stable.
First, check your drug level to make sure you are protected, and, if you are unable to keep up with dose frequency, your best approach is the once daily er form, which covers a full 24 hrs. Your insurance company may balk, but have your physician appeal this, if necessary.

In brief: May not be an issue