What could it be, if I have a severe pain in my right side waist area of my back? Every morning when I get up to go to thw bathroom, I experience a really bad sharp burning pain that almost puts me to the floor, doubled up. I was told that this could be a

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See your doctor

Pain that severe needs to be worked up by your doctor in person.
He/she will listen to you, perform an examination and possibly order some tests to see what's wrong with you.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Ki-Hon Lin
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Nonspecific

Your complaint is fairly nonspecific and a number of conditions could be the cause, such as degenerative disc, herniated disc, pinched nerve, facet arthritis, si joint pain, even possibly intra-abdominal/pelvic pathology such as kidney stone.
For pain as severe as you describe, a medical evaluation would certainly be advised.

In brief: Nonspecific

Dr. Ki-Hon Lin
Dr. Ki-Hon Lin
Dr. Adam Smith