What are symtons of Parkinson's diease besides tremors?

Parkinson's Disease. The most common symptoms besides tremor include: stiff muscles (rigidity) and aching muscles. Slow, limited movement (bradykinesia), especially when the person tries to move from a resting position. Weakness of face and throat muscles cause talking and swallowing difficulties. Walking and balance problems are likely to make a patient take small steps and shuffle, bend forward slightly.
Symptoms of PD. Tremor at rest is one symptom of Parkinsons. Other symptoms are 1. slowness of movement (bradykinesia) 2. falling (postural instability) 3. muscular rigidity Some people have all of the symptoms, some people do not. Hope that helps!