Month ago I had sinusitis I took medicine , the symptoms of sinusitis is gone but still have soft palate inflammation

Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

I commonly see people that tell me they have had sinus infection, their physician gave them meds, it went away and then came back and they can't figure out why.
..Many times they had a dental abcess and there was a tooth that needed a root canal. With palate involved i would definitely say it is possible for you too.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards

In brief: Soft palate

The inflammation in the soft palate may be related to post nasal or a nasal infection and should see a dentist or ENT to evaluate it.

In brief: Soft palate

Dr. Gregori Kurtzman
Dr. Gregori Kurtzman
Dr. Kyle Shank
Dentistry

In brief: Dental infection?

Possible dental infection, perhaps a wisdom tooth.
Soft palate is a little far back since these tend to show as hard palate swellings. If your dentist doesn't see anything, see an ent. There are cancers such as much mucoepidermoid carcinoma that can arise on the soft palate.

In brief: Dental infection?

Dr. Kyle Shank
Dr. Kyle Shank
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine