I was wonder what happen when someone lick a sharpie permanent marker from there hand by accidentally without notice in the first place. It happen today. Any information what is the cause and effect will that be! and I already feel dizzy! and treatm

Dr. Christopher Dowd

In brief: Probably okay

I think you're probably okay.
I'm sure others have done this before. Our bodies are pretty amazing in their ability to tolerate the things we do to it & a 1 time "sharpie lick" is probably not as bad as some of the things we actually feed ourselves! so this 1 time lick should be okay. If you're dizzy it might be from the anxiety this episode seems to have caused-take a nice slow breath and relax!

In brief: Probably okay

I think you're probably okay.
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd