Will drinking cranberry juice reduce the risk of urinary tract infections (utis)?

Usually ineffective. Controlled studies in adults showed that cranberry juice has a modest suppressive effect only when ingested a large quantity. Certainly not for children.
Supposed to. Proanthocyanidins are a substance produced & contained by cranberries & are reported to reduce adherence of bacteria to the bladder lining & thus give a degree of protection against & thus risk of utis.
Yes. Cranberry juice decreases risk of urine infections caused by certain bacteria such as e. Coli. You can still get urine infections by other organisms.