What could it mean if I have vaginal discharge and it hurts to pee?

Infection. The symptoms you are describing could be symptoms of an infection. You should visit your primary care physician or gynecologist to evaluate you for a proper diagnosis and treatment. Also, if you do not eat fermented foods such as yogurt, take a probiotic.
Here are some. .. All women with the described symptoms require a confirmatory check-out for possible BV, STD-related vaginitis, and UTI. That is easy to do by bringing the info of the onset, degree, duration, interval, & progress of all symptoms to Doc for analysis, physicals, & tests as needed so to deduce possible Dx for reasonable Rx / care. If STD is concerned, be sure the sexual partner be treated & followed.