My 2 year old son was diagnosed via cvs to have xyy syndrome. So far we haven't had too many problems although e was delayed with walking due to hypermobile joints. He had physio for six months & finally walked at 18months. Es speach has also been delaye

XYY. I've followed the xyy business for decades because of a personal interest. The claim that these boys are natural criminals is rubbish. Tall is fun, acne is treatable, and assertive is good. Congratulations on being the parents of a son who'll probably bring you a great deal of happiness; if there are other problems, look for other causes.
2 yo son. Sorry u had such difficulties, but not sure what the question is. Please resubmit.