Why could I be finding brown discharge, and it hurts when I pee?

In brief: Usually bad news

A brownish discharge & pain with urinating usually mean inflamation of the urinary tract.
The common culprets are germs that can be spread thru the mechanical activity of sex although some other events can initiate them. Try to your clinic soon & specamins can be analysed. Delay may lead to complications including hospital inpatient care, loss of fertility & others.

In brief: Usually bad news

Dr. Samuel Lee
Urology

In brief: Vaginitis and or UTI

You may have bacterial vaginitis resulting in discharge.
Her UTI will also cause burning sensation with urination and urine discoloration. You should see your primary care physician for initial evaluation

In brief: Vaginitis and or UTI

Dr. Samuel Lee
Dr. Samuel Lee
Dr. Adam Smith