Is urinary incontinence normal if someone is constipated?

No, but common. When one is chronically constipated, bladder symptoms are common, including urinary tract infection (uti), urinary urgency, urinary frequency and urinary incontinence. Often, treating the constipation is the best way to improve bladder control. Further, urinary incontinence can be difficult to treat if constipation continues.
Yes. If constipation results in rectal impaction then the over distended rectum puts pressure on the bladder neck which can effect urine flw and control.
Common. Normal and common are not interchangeable. Bowel function can definitely affect urinary functioning and pelvic floor disorders. Trying to keep bowel normal can help with incontinence. For further information follow up with urologist, urogynecologist, and / or gastroenerologist.