Is there an alternative to diapers for male urinary incontinence?

Yes. There are several options, depending on the problem. A cunningham clamp is placed on the penis and only opened when ready to urinate. Certain medications can help. A condom catheter is also effective where one urinates into a bag via a special condom. As a last resort, a urethral catheter or suprapubic catheter may be placed but these have increased complication rates, especially with infection.
Incontinence. Yes. There are medical options, surgical options and collection device options. See a urologist for evaluation and to discuss options for your particular type of incontinence.