I have pain in my upper right chest above my breast my right arm and shoulder hurts I have a tough time breathing and am tired a lot my lungs are normal my EKG was normal the pain is not going any where my d dimer test is elevated and my red count and whi

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Many possibilities

Chest pain with deep breaths can be due to a number of causes, including costochondritis (a rib/cartilage pain, a rib fracture, muscular strain, a pneumothorax (partially collapsed lung), any number of lung diseases, and even heart disease.
Although costochondritis is common, be sure to see your doctor to rule out other more serious causes, or the er if severe pain or short of breath.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Rick Koch
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Sorry

Sorry your question was cut off...Please repost.

In brief: Sorry

Dr. Jane Van Dis