Aafter walking I am belching, chest pain, I am so nervous that I think I have heart attack but I hav normal ecg, 2dechoe, and stress test stomach bloated?

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Not your heart

Those tests have pretty much ruled out your heart as the cause of your symptoms.

In brief: Not your heart

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Likely Panic attacks

During a panic attacks, you are likely to experience symptoms similar to a heart attack--shortness of breath, pounding/rapid heart beat, sweating, dizziness, chest pain, nausea, and some even passes out.
This tends to get worse because every time it happens you get scared and worry about when the next one will come. It is very treatable--many effective options. Please consult doc. Good luck.

In brief: Likely Panic attacks

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Panic Attack

U symptoms is typical for panic attack and about 90 percent of patient s who visit the er for chest pain , shortness of breath and r conserned about heart attack , it turns out they have panic attack .
However, it is important to r/o cardiac causes.

In brief: Panic Attack

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine