My report is : fibroid of 7*8 mm in posterior uterine wall. Right ovary measures 23*19 mm and left measures 23*19 mm in sze. Smoll cystic area in right ovary measures 19*14mm. I want to concive. Is it necessary to operate the fibroid?

Dr. Osbert Fernandez

In brief: Fibroids

I would not operate on your fibroid.
It is less than a cm in size and located in the posterior uterine wall. I would attempt to become pregnant over the course of a year, if you are not successful i would consult your physician.

In brief: Fibroids

I would not operate on your fibroid.
Dr. Caren Reaves

In brief: No!

That is a very small fibroid and shouldn't interfere with conception or pregnancy if it is in the wall.
Good luck!

In brief: No!

Good luck!
Dr. Jane Van Dis