If I'm allergic to ivp dye, i.E. Iodine, can I take wellbutrin (bupropion)?

Should be able to. Wellbutrin (bupropion) (zyban, generic name buproprion) is used to treat depression and other conditions. Wellbutrin (bupropion) affects the brain chemical transmitters Dopamine and norepinephrine. The medication does not contain iodine and is not related to iodine. Persons allergic to iodine or iodinated IV contrast should check with their doctors, but should not be at increased risk of reactions to wellbutrin (bupropion).
Yes. Have you ever eaten anything with iodized salt? If yes, then u r not allergic to iodine. Iv contrast is a spontaneous mast cell degranulator and is know to cause allergic-like reactions but it is not a true allergy. If you have serious reactions, they are called anaphylactoid and you can be pre-treated before having an imaging procedure if necessary.