Pain in left side of my throat ear red achy eye. Pain in the back of my nose, left jaw bone teeth. Pain in the back of my neck to shoulders?

Many issues. A good physical examination by a doctor will be needed. These symptoms are more global and the causes could be many. Please consult your doctor.
Get it checked out. When did the pain start, describe the quality of pain and it's intensity, is it triggered by anything? Sounds like you need to see someone specially if hitting neck and shoulders see your physician asap.
Left sided pain. Your description could be number of issues such as shingles, sinus infection, dental cavity and/or abscess, or other issues. You need to go see your primary care doctor as soon as possible for evaluation since this could be something serious.