I work at a pizzeria from 10am to10pm. As a cook. I where sweats allday. I'm always sweating. By sunday on my day off I where shorts. My legs look like I've ben bitten by mosquitos. But l think its like zits. Sometimes my legg itches. What do you think?

Folliculitis. Folliculitis is inflammation of one or more hair follicles. It can occur anywhere on the skin. Causes, incidence, and risk factors folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing, blockage of the follicle, or shaving. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria staphylococcus (staph). Treatment solodyn or doryx-oral abx.
Sweatglands and heat. It seems that you have heat rash--the excessive heat you endure cause to sweat gland to overwork and thus swell and inflammed causing the appearance and itching as you described--similar to picture here. To improve, you must keep cooler--sweat pants have elastic bands at bottom closing in the air/heat. Wear breathing-pants, let air in. Use a cooling fan. If worsens, consult doc. Good luck.