Chronic dizziness vertigo feeling popping in the ears pressure around the eyes for 3 weeks. Ent found that my ear holding fluid causing the symptoms?

Upper respiratory . The description sounds like you are have sinus and middle ear pressure due to upper respiratory swelling/ inflammation/ congestion. The swelling blocks fluid drainage and causes pressure/ fluid buildup in the sinuses and ears. Allergy medication with decongestants may be helpful. Nasal decongestant sprays can also help. If this worsens, you need to see an ENT for further evaluation.