I drink 10 glass water daily and have no jaundice.My skin is dry how can I get white sclera easily?

Dr. David Chandler
Ophthalmology

In brief: Yellow pigmentation

Some people will get increased pigmentation of the sclera and conjunctiva (white of the eyes) as they age.
A yellowish benign growth called a "pinguecula" can appear at either side of the colored part of the eye. Sometimes these can be raised and inflamed as well. Usually they do not require treatment. Any new pigmented place on the eye should be checked by an eye doctor.

In brief: Yellow pigmentation

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: White sclera

Every eye is different in terms in the amount of redness and vascularity.
You will never get your eyes back to the way they look in infancy. Keeping the eyes lubricated with artificial tears and using over-the-counter eye drops with a vasocontrictor (ie get the red out drops) should help quite a bit. I would recommend to avoid overuse of the otc get the red out drops.

In brief: White sclera