I get a really sharp pain right under my rt rib cage towards the bottom n side n back. What can it be? All imaging tests come back normal, n bw too

Specialists can look. If pains persist despite some investigations, a patient can return to her primary care doctor for follow-up. The doctor might refer her to the pulmonologist (lung specialist), the hepatologist (liver specialist), the nephrologist (kidney specialist), the neurologist, and others, to look at the different organs that are in that area. Meanwhile, pain meds might help the symptoms.