Is it safe to drink sodas with caffeine during pregnancy?

Avoid caffeine! Avoid caffeine in pregnancy! there is a dose-dependent relationship (the greater the amount/dose, the more the risk) between caffeine intake and miscarriage risk in pregnancy.
No. Soda's are lousy food choices anyway. Excessive caffeine is not good for you or to a developing child. They are one of the biggest wastes of money imaginable. Water is perfectly fine! vegetable-based juices are also good, as well as skim milk. Fruit juices are ok, but have more calories and should be limited. The fewer foreign substances you put in your body when pregnant, the better.