After a successful kidney transplant, will you still have kidney disease?

Yes and no. The term "disease" can be confusing. As we age, most of us slowly have reduction in kidney function and a transplant replaces 50% or more of our function. That kidney will also continue to age with us, and is vulnerable to the same medical risks as our original kidneys. Preserving that function as long as possible is the goal, and that means keeping blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol controlled.
No . But it is possible to acquire kidney disease similar the one caused the kidney disease in the first place...Therefore ongoing follow up is needed.
Yes and no. Kidney transplant usually does not function at a 100% degree, although it may. This means that the kidney usually displays a degree of chronic kidney disease, ckd, but it is not a diseae to treat rather it is a condition. The mindset here is to keep the kidney functioning at the baseline level established after transplant for long, to make the natural decline in the function over the years slower.
Yes. Kidney transplantation should not be considered a cure for kidney disease, but rather a treatment modality. Given the alternatives (dialysis), transplanation is considered the treatment option of choice for patients with end-stage kidney disease. Rarely do patients return to 100% kidney function and continue to have some restrictions in their diet (salt restriction) and environmental exposures.