What does swollen itchy painful hands and feet come from?

Possible fungus. Yeast, dermatitis, many things can cause these symptoms. See your dermatologist.
Some ideas... Itchy skin can be an allergic reaction. Sometimes itching is due to medicine effects, pregnancy, liver disease, kidney disease, intestinal parasites, etc... A primary care doctor can evaluate, and look for kidney and heart problems that can cause swollen limbs, plus some autoimmune disorders, and even some infections. So, there are many things for the doctor to consider.
Heaart &/or kidney. When you have high blood pressure or diabetes, your heart and kidneys are not functioning correctly. Consult your physician or cardiologist for examination/evaluation.
I would recommend . You see a doctor. Itching can come from the fact the hands and feet are swollen or can come from an obvious fungus or the likes. The question is why the swelling? Do you have some arthropathy? I think a proper work- up is a good idea.