Y do I have stringy mucus in my stools n y at times no stools comes out just mucus n traces of black n white stools n y my stomach hurts so bad?

Dr. Philip Rosenblum

In brief: See a doctor

These symptoms could be due to inflammatory bowel disease such as crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
The conditions are treatable but need to be evaluated and controlled as soon as possible. The symptoms and damage caused can worsen over time if not suppressed early in the course of illness.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Robert Rahimi
Internal Medicine - Hepatology

In brief: See a GI doctor

You could have a number of causes.
Without knowing more, i would seek a gastroenterologist opinion who will ask you more about your symptoms and history and possibly run some diagnostic testing to determine what this is.

In brief: See a GI doctor

You could have a number of causes.
Dr. Robert Rahimi
Dr. Robert Rahimi
Dr. Jack Hinkle