Pain in front lower right quadrant. My gall bladder was removed in 99 and appendix was removed in 04. I am 42. Bms, urine, PMS normal.?

Several possible. Having had your gallbladder and appendix out already there are still several possible causes of right lower quadrant abdominal pain. Adhesions from the appendix surgery, ovary or gyn problems, or possibly colon or bowel irritation from colitis or enteritis. Workup may include a ct scan, colonoscopy, and possibly diagnostic laparoscopy to both diagnose and then treat the problem. See a general surg.
Other causes of pain. You still have the ovaries, uterus, bladder, and colon in there and can cause rlq pain. Musculoskeletal problem such as strain/sprain often causes pain that prompts excessive work up with blood test/scans etc.. If laying perfectly still resolves your pain, it is not likely inside organs but rather musculoskeletal issue. Consult doc for an evaluation/treatment. Good luck.