I have been experiencing itching after eating things like chips, brats, fish frys, and drinking homemade beer. I can't find a common denominator. .?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Dunno

Fish allergy is extremely common, and brats have lots of nitrites as preservatives, which can also cause itching in allergic individuals.
If you mean british chips, not sure why potatos would do this, potato chips often have preservatives as well. I would consider talking to your doctor about allergy testing if the symptoms are disturbing and getting in your way.

In brief: Dunno

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Videh Mahajan

In brief: Allergy

It may be sign of allergy to certain foods.

In brief: Allergy

Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Videh Mahajan