I fell down and having pain in my left leg inner side of knee. No bone crack as per xray. Two and half month passed but pain has not gone. Pls guide?

Dr. Edward Smith
Neurology

In brief: Knee

If the pain is restricted to the knee, it is most likely due to a problem within the knee.
If pain radiates in lower inner thigh or upper inner calf, it could still be due to knee problems, or less likely muscle-ligament issues. See an orthopedist.

In brief: Knee

Dr. Michael Dansie

In brief: Many possibilities

There are many possibilities.
X-ray may have been normal, but there are also possibilities of tendonitis, bruising, or even sprains. You should try taking a NSAID for 7-10 days. If symptoms continue for 2 weeks, you should talk with your doctor.

In brief: Many possibilities

There are many possibilities.
Dr. Eric Weisman