Could a kidney stone have passed and redeposited itself in my vagina my husband said he feels something small like sharp glass during intercoursel?

Pathology

In brief: Unlikely

It is very unlikely for the urinary stone to get into your vagina let alone sit there.
You may wish to see your gynecologist for an examination to ascertain the cause of your husbands feeling. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Jane Van Dis